Sunday, January 9, 2011

How often do you weight? and What I've been eating.

 How often do you get on the scale. I've been doing it almost daily, but am considering making it weekly.
What do you do and why?

Friday food:
meat from 2/3 of pastrami sandwich, slice or turkey, slice of corned beef. half a pickle, two forks of potato salad.
4 crappy cookies that I wish I hadn't had.
popcorn shrimp and 2 chicken bites and 2/3 of a biscuit. lemonade. small mac and cheese. my new way home passes a popeye's where I switch buses. I need to switch the route.
late dinner was three forks of scrambled eggs with mushrooms and 1/4 of a light rye cracker with butter.

Saturday was tea with milk and splenda, tomato soup with the crust of 1/2 a mini bagel, buttered.
handful of frito chips, mini twix, small reese's peanut butter cup and mini pack of peanut m&m.
E's mom had her 60th birthday part last night at an absolutely amazing Italian restaurant. It was all served family style and was AMAZING. I ate too much, but way less than I would have before. I'm not going to list it all and whet your appetites.

Sunday brunch was two slices of leftover steak and about 1/2 a cup of pasta. I am up by a bunch of pounds, but I think a large part of it is water and will give it a few days before I consider it weight regained.

6 comments:

  1. I weigh once a week on Wednesday morning. Seeing the daily fluctuations was annoying me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only consistent day I weigh is Thursday morning (just bc my surgery was on a Thursday). I do check in every other day or so, but those don't count!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I weigh every morning to watch myself and for accountability, but I don't sweat the small stuff. When I was still working on a weight-loss goal I counted only one day's week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I weigh every morning - but only count the weigh in on Fridays (my weigh-in day).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I weigh every morning though I only count Tuesdays. I just feel like I have to see the number every day everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I weigh myself everyday. I can't help it. I get up...use the restroom...and right before I hop in the shower, I weigh myself.

    ReplyDelete