Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh yea, I'm back, baby!

last night I had another 2 little choccies while late at work, more tea

came home and was hungry. didn't want to eat because was scared of reflux/coughing. I ate just a little bit of farmer cheese - like cottage cheese, but drier, fairly lf and high protein. topped it with chopped plum tomato and red onion and ate it with a little slice of dry baguette toast.

sugar free pudding cup, shared 1/4 w E.

THIS morning, I got up and went to Crossfit. My thighs are killing me. I'm counting it as 30 minutes of exercise although I was there longer, because it was lot of talking. I'm signing up the the 2X week basics class which starts on Monday. I'm going to try to fit in two bikram classes. We have e's mom's birthday dinner at an AMAZING Italian restaurant on Saturday, so I am going to try and maintain this morning's weight of 219.5!!! Oh yea, I'm back, baby!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! i'm so happy for you! you're doing great!

    btw thanks again for all the cloths. I feel like i get to go shopping in my closet everyday haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Crossfit is an amazing workout - can't wait to see what you think of it. So glad you're back and posting!

    ReplyDelete