Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Low! And really good cookies!

Yesterday, I was in Manhattan so I went to a nice deli and had them make me eggs with mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, turkey bacon and cheddar cheese. I had three bites.
I got to the office and had 12 raw cashews and one organic dried apricot. Was tight, but it went down.
For lunch I had half a cup or rice and half a piece of adana kebab left over from yesterday.
later in the afternoon I had about 5-6 funyions and 3 fancy low fat crackers with a wheel of LF babybell.
The badness was on my way home - I bought and ate two sugar cookies and 4 caramel candies.
Dinner was 8 tiny chicken dumplings and 1.5 lamb chops. No dessert, I fell asleep.

I woke up this morning in an amazing amount of pain from my Crossfit workout. I am seriously debating if signing up to start this is a good idea. I might back out and choose alternative forms of exercise, or I might try to battle on. My knees were literally buckling yesterday and I had to hold on to the railing with both hands when I went down stairs.

E is probably going to be involved with the empire of a certain restaurant here in NYC. I don't want to say who, but he is known for his newest restaurant which is named after a peach and a dessert line that has things like drug (different word) pie...anyway, he went to a meeting yesterday and they sent him home with a huge box of their amazing gourmet cookies. I didn't have time to eat any yesterday, but...I may indulge today. Or not...the scale read 218.5 lbs this morning, after last night's 219.0 lb - guess it wasn't a fluke!

No comments:

Post a Comment