Friday, January 7, 2011

Jokes about fat people...

Told by my coworker, in an amazing admiring tone...something his wife allegedly witnesses...

A VERY fat woman walking into a nail salon and walks by another client. She is so fat, she pretty much knocks her over with her body and continues without a word. The woman yells at her "Go sit on a BLEEP". The fat woman turns and says, "Darling, I've sat on more BLEEPS than you've breathed fresh air" and carries on.

I like it.

Comments?

Yesterday food...
10 pretzel m&ms.
1/4 famous cookie brought home by E last night - cornflake, chocolate chip, and marshmallow....OMG. All I have to say.
pho, just the broth, no noodles with two slices of the beef, one piece of grilled beef, and two bites calamari
small bottle lemonade and few handful of croutons. one bite untasty cookie.
4 chicken nuggets, mcd hamburger patty with 1/4 of bun and extra pickles.
entire cookie like the one I had above
one section blood orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment