Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not good...

Thank you for all your encouragement - it means the world!

Yesterday I packed a roasted chicken breast and an avocado, along with a chopped salad and some farmer cheese. Ate the first two, not the second two. Saved those for today.

Also had a small piece of Turkish pizza, on very thin bread with lamb, no cheese.

3 pretzal nuggets.

one cracker with hummus, 4 olives. one hardboiled egg with LF mayo.

2 glasses skim milk and two small handfuls of chocolate cookies - I was ok with that

I woke up at 2.30 am with horrible stabbing heartburn. was up for a while, finally went back to sleep sitting up.

And my weight was up .5 a lb this morning, to 228. UNACCEPTABLE!!! this is is completely unacceptable! I think I have an appointment this Saturday, have to double check. I'll check in with the Dr. about the heartburn - I don't want her to take any fill out, because I like the restriction I have, could even do with some more, but can't deal with this pain. I haven't been PB'ing or anything, so I don't think I am too tight.

She gave me a paper with updated band rules last time I was there, and it talked about not taking pills before bed, or liquid - I never had these issues before, but since then...BAM!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yana, I can't eat for about two hours before bed, but I have found that a glass of milk (or a cup of homemade cocoa) about 45 min before bed really keeps my tummy happy at night. No gurgling, no heart burn, etc. It does go against your doc's rules, but hey, it might work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having such a difficult time :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are having such a time, I did the pill thing before bed last night and woke up after an hour...had to drink water and sit up for a while. I think it depends on what you are taking too, my vitamins never give me a problem or my ambien but the cold meds messed me up a little. I hope your doc has some good advice or a way to fix this. It will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can get this sorted....let us know how you get on

    ReplyDelete