Thursday, June 10, 2010

BLERGH!!!

I'm going to meet with the Dr. tomorrow morning. I've had the few incidents of acid reflux, which I now understand are very clearly linked to eating or drinking right before bed.

My weight loss has stalled and even gone back up a few pounds. I'm trying to do protein first, but not always succeeding. I may get a teeny tiny fill, but I think I might be in that position where I now need to work the band hard, not coast on restriction. I did go back down this morning by a bit, which I am attributing to my honest protein oriented efforts, but I still was hoping to be closer to 220 lbs - that was my goal for the 22nd of June, my six month bandiversary! 60 lbs gone!

I'm a little bit pissy today - I don't have to work late (by not have to work late, I can leave at six, although I am still here cause I decided to blog from work), I have some money in my pocket, I've been craving pasta for weeks and was hoping to go out for Italian deliciousness tonight before a possible fill tomorrow - and E has to work late. All my friends are unavailable having babies or working late or just not answering my pathetic email/voicemail/facebook/text messaging pleas...I don't want to go solo today.

In the words of Liz Lemon, BLERGH!!!

And, all my dresses and tops are gaping because my boobies are shrinking!!! I do not like this, not one bit!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the bergh passes. Are u sure you should be considering a fill...you have been having a few issues of late...be careful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope that the Blergh passes and think that the fill will help you to get motivated again... I always have to do liquids and mushy food for a couple of days and they always put me right back on track.

    Best of luck! All will be fine!

    ReplyDelete