Sunday, June 27, 2010

Eggface's Meme

Everyone is tagged....don't usually do this, but I thought it would be fun today...E just left to visit his folks, I have lots to do at home and am procrastinating with a little bloggy action...

1. What if anything do you collect? I try not to collect too much. That being said, I love all books, especially collection (vintage) cookbooks, kitchen linen/accessories (in a tiny NY kitchen, so I keep it very edited), I plan to collect silverware, but for now I have a few pieces from my folks that we use every day. Oh, and gods - E and I both collect little god figurines and our mantel is lined with Ganeshes, Buddhas, etc.

2. If you stretch out your left arm as far as possible, what are you touching? Overused and slightly raggedy grey silk couch pillows. They used to belong to my friend Rebecca, who gave them to me when she moved in with her boyfriend. This was before she broke up with me. I'm still kinda sad about that, but it's a whole other story. I'm not buying new ones until we move, I think. Speaking of, we are starting to look for a house. Seems impossible and ridiculous, but we are beginning...

3. What's the last program you watched on tv? Last program was Bethany Getting Married. I love the trainwreck Housewives type shows. And the movie Hurt Locker was the last thing I watched last night. Great flick!

4. Without looking, guess what time it is? How close were you? Guessed 12.30 AM, 14 minutes off.

5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now? World Cup coverage.

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do? Came home around 11.30, from a visit to Dr. K.

7. What are you wearing? Victoria's Secret strapless bar, Victoria's Secret underwear (not sexy, but also not Plus size!) and an Old Navy strapless dress. Cream, tan, brown, mustard and brick colored stripes. Pink flip flops. Black rimmed lady magazine editor glasses. Red toenail polish.

8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about? I rarely dream. I hear that means my quality of sleep isn't good.

9. When was the last time you laughed?Probably a few minutes ago before Eric left. I am usually laughing when I hang out with him.

10. What's the last film you saw? Hurt Locker. In the theater, it was Sex and the City II. Solo. I love going to movies solo but I never have the opportunity these days.

11. What's the last song you listened to? Black Magic Woman. In the car.

12. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Oh, so many! I speak French, Ru.si.an., a little tiny bit of Hebrew (wish I was fluent). I can barely communicate in Italian and Spanish, wish I was better. I would also love to speak Farsi or Georgian. And Japanese.

13. What state do you live in? In what other state would you like to live? New York. Cali? Louisiana?

14. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven? Welcome? I don't tend to go anthropomorphizing God.

2 comments:

  1. 1) I collecte vinyl records, my favorite books, and my favorite bands authographs.

    2) My window blinds. LOL.

    3) America: The Story of Us. I am a history nerd!

    4) 7:50.. ah it is 7:51.

    5) Mickey Mouse Clubhouse--my daughter is watching TV.

    6) Last night when we got home from the in laws.

    7) PJ pants and a favorite t-shirt.

    8) Something weird-- it's ALWAYS something weird.

    9) Last night with my husband.

    10) Toy Story 3! Loved it.

    11) Something off of Will Hoge's record.

    12) German--I have family there and would love to speak in their native tongue rather than mine.

    13) I live in Alabama but would love to live in Washington or North Carolina.

    14) "Well done my good and faithful servant".

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the new vocab word!

    ReplyDelete