Monday, March 21, 2011

on the plus side, I quite my j.ob today!!!

This is amazing news. I was so scared my b.oss would go psycho, but he didn't! Tried to convince me to stay, offered more money, said how valuable I was, offered me a place back if it didn't work out.

No dice, but it was nice that he didn't go nuts. Also, he needs me to play nice so the transition would be good. I'm working another 2 weeks, then I'm starting the new gig right away.

House closing still hasn't coming. Got a request for new docs again today...!!!

And what I ate...the unfill I got was BAD...I am so wide open I can and have been eating VERY well. As in lots of caloric food that I don't usually eat.

pastrami sandwich on a small roll w mustard, half a bag of fritos, tropicana oj.

one bite chocolate caramel wafer.

...(guilty, really don't want to write this...) white castle...small fry, 4 sliders, and small clam strips. and a small coke.

gulp.
what?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm, White Castle....don't mind me, just drooling on my keyboard over here...

    Seriously, though...glad the resignation went well. Makes everything SO much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back for a little fill you go! No way could I eat a sandwich these days. Makes me sad, but keeps me in line!

    Yay for the job news!!!!

    ReplyDelete