Friday, March 11, 2011

The band is a fickle thing...

So after a week or more of horrible night time reflux and tightness (I have a dr's appointment on Monday and was planning to ask for a small unfill), no eating of drinking late at night, taking the prilosec, etc...

Last night I got out for dinner. Eat: 6 oysters, vodka gimlet, half a large crostini with ricotta, chickpeas and caramelized onions, 80% of a linguine w chopped clams (to be fair, it was a fancy restaurant portion, not a goold ole fashioned red sauce Italian portion - i.e., totally reasonable), few bites of scallops salad, glass of white wine, two cups of tea and half a chocolate, caramel and sea salt tart. (my fave restaurants, Marlow & Sons)

Come home around 11 pm, full! Exhausted. Decided it was too late to take a prilosec. Was planning to sit up and watch tv for a while before I went to bed and got horizontal but crawled into bed, knowing I would suffer...and....had the best night's sleep I've had in weeks with no coughing, etc...

2 comments:

  1. I want a chocolate caramel and sea salt tart!

    It's crazy, no? I don't get this band sometimes. Glad you are going in on Monday though. Good to get it checked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want a chocolate caramel and sea salt tart, sounds amazing!

    Really odd about your band, could it be tightening due to hormones?

    ReplyDelete