Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This is the first day of my life...

It's a song lyric, by Brighteyes!

I took the day off work today, because I need to take care of myself. I called Dr's office at nine am and they fit me in for a fill w Dr. Stiles, a new dr...a little wary, but I am sure that the practice will have chosen a great new member of the team.

Just hoping for a little tweak....1 or .2 cc's. No likey the acid reflux!

I was down to 230 this am, so my pathetic whiteknuckling worked yesterday.

This morning I ate 2 hardboiled eggs before 9 am, and am now eating teriyaki tofu and bok choi stir fry. And am still hungry!

BUT, YAY!!! A fill!!! 2 days liquids, 2 days mushies, going back to basics of daily yogurt and less processed junk. My pavlovian responses to not eating crap have not fully kicked in yet, so I need the restriction. I have a crazy nutty goal to be 220 by the time I go to Bogota, in less than 2 weeks...it could be possible after a fill, if I eat well...

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! glad you got the fill.. I am a little concerned about trying to hit goals by certain dates. Most times these don't work, and then you get down.. no one needs that.. set your self up with positive actions that you are in control of achieving like good eating, meal planning, exercise, taking care of Yana things.. set your self up for success.. (just my 2 cents worth)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got a fill. I hope it makes a difference for you. Just focus on what you're eating and you'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yana I am so happy to see that you're back on track with eating the right things for you ! I agree with Barbara but then again I think we all set these mini marathon goals every once in a while. As long as you remember that you are doing the right things just keep chugging along and you'll get there for sure !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayy for you. Good luck with the perfect restriction.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete