Weight remained 227 this morning. I was happy, because I had sushi last night and soy sauce is not a friend of the scale.
Friday food was a handful of LF triscuits w whipped cream cheese,breaded chicken cutlet and fried potatoes
half a donut peach, chocolate milk, 2 oreos and a 100 cal. granola bar,miso soup, 2 pieces of a spicy tuna and avocado roll, 4-5 pieces sushi, about half the rice.
PB'd on a piece of shrimp
a peach and handful of cherries
Saturday was half a soft ice cream cone for breakfast, then later, three little smoked salmon and greek yogurt rolls, inside a crepe. Bite of arugula salad. Half a little round zucchini stuffed with mushrooms, breadcrumbs and cheese. An almond cookie, 2 little slices of cheese, small square of dark chocolate, and handful of raspberry.
Late lunch was a few pickled veggies, a Pimm's cup, small burger with 1/4 of the bun, about 10 french fries, and a few bites of Eric's lamb sandwich. They were very little teeny bites. then later tea with milk and a quarter of a big chocolate chip cookie.
So basically, I've been eating lots of different stuff, but my portions are much smaller than they have been.
I am eating a lot less at a time, and I get "hungry" less often than I was pre-fill, but I'm having trouble moving away from the table. Saying NO to food is not happening. It was for a while. I hate to think that I need to be all "jacked up" (which is the term I use inside my head to refer to keeping yourself so tight that you can't eat things like a few bites of bun, etc.) On the other hand, I was like that a while back, and I was losing weight. And I'm not really losing weight anymore...
I'm just scared to get tight again because of the acid reflux that I suffered. Although if I have to chose between losing the next 50 lbs or having reflux, I guess I would learn not to eat or drink after a certain hour or sleep sitting up...
I will have another adjustment when I get back from Bogota next week. We will see where I am at then.


No comments:
Post a Comment