AM Two cheesesticks on the way to work.
about 8 triscuits with some whipped cream cheese. I wanted a bagel but had that instead. And they were LF, not on purpose.
Mid morning. one oreo, the last one, 6 cheezits, the last ones.
Lunch was an Amy's Organics bean and cheese burito. Not a lot of cheese. 300 calories. Pretty tasty.
five pm was a fage 2 % plus a strawberry activia. Haven't been into yogurt for a while. This was pretty good.
now I am settling down to dinner. a few bites of cheese. 3 eggs, scrambled. green peas. 2 crispbreads with butter. Not sure if I will finish it all.
Nope, I finished it all. I remember when I ate this a month after surgery, I had about one third and couldn't have another bite! Def. time for a fill!
I am taking tomorrow off to go to court on a private case, see a client, go visit my cousins (their dad/husband.brother just died) and maybe I will call and see if they can squeeze me in for a fill...


I haven't had surgery yet. I am in month 3 of a mandatory 6 month supervised diet and have been doing Weight Watchers to teach me to make healthy eating choices. I have lost 38 pounds in 10 weeks.
ReplyDeleteToday is a good day to start. It sounds like you are frustrated and know you are not making healthy eating choices.
Would it help to plan out your meals and snacks and have healthy snacking choices available?