OK, this is totally not pretty, but honesty... Honestly, even after reading and processing the idea that the band should not physically stop us from eating but help us by feeling satisfied with less, I think I need to buckle down and get a little fill of .1 or so.
woke up and had two handfuls of sour cream and onion pringles
at 10 am, had 2 fried eggs (pasture raised from a farm) and crouton.
then I cooked a small bag of cheese tortelin (4 servings of 180 calories and 8 g of protein each). Made some homemade pesto w organic basil, pinenuts, garlic and parm cheese. Cut up two chicken breasts I had cooked...and then proceeded to eat the ENTIRE bowl over the next 4 hours!!! I was thinking this would last me for a few days...but no!
around 5 pm, 2 small scoops of icy - mango basil and cookies and cream - kinda like italian ice. The second one was a cream icy.
at 8 pm I had a little piece of cheese, a hard boiled egg with a dollop of LF mayo, and a bowl of borsch made with beets, cucumbers, fresh dill and a dollop of greek yogurt. Also had 4-5 shrimp and some veggies from last night's curry stir fry.
had two dark and stormy's at the bar (ginger beer and dark rum w fresh lime)
late night snack: 1/3 of a side of sweet plantains, about 10 tortilla chips w salsa. 1/2 a cheese papusa, which was 1/4 of the portion. A small piece of steak out of a steak sandwich.
A portion of flan from the all night mexican bakery on the corner.


Papusas are evil....they are so yummy and delicious. There is NO WAY I could have stopped at a half of one or even one.
ReplyDeleteI think a fill would help. I know that I have to keep the pantry "clean" and not have chips or anything too snacky around. I know that they are sliders for me and I can't keep crunchy sliders hanging around or I will have them. I could never have pringles in the house, I wouldn't know when to stop!
ReplyDeleteYeah I am like SB...I don't even buy the stuff anymore and the kids are always complaining!
ReplyDeleteYeah it is hard to stop once you get started. A fill will help but even though I have restriction I still have to watch my choices and not get into the head hunger. My thing is if it is in the house I can't stop thinking about it so I can't bring it in at all.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain, I struggle every day even with the band.
DD-
WWW.bandedup.blogspot.com