had lunch, which was a chicken parm panini and some coleslaw type salad. And a third of a pastry. 2 low sugar iced teas, which I realized were still 80 cals each.
Had a fill with the new surgeon at NYU. He seemed nice, but don't feel like I got any info out of him. Told him about the unfill, he told me she only took out .2 ccs to make such a huge difference. According to their scales, i had gained 8 lbs since then, about 5 weeks ago. NG!!! Not Good.
He offered to give me back the entire .2 cc's but I refused. i was debating between .1 or .15, and went with .15. Didn't feel any restriction drinking water. Went to make a shiva call, that's like a wake, and was helping organize the food that visitors brought and around 8.30 I broke down and stuffed half a slice of amazing chocolate babka down my piehole. No issues whatsoever, which worries me...I will stay on liquids tomorrow, then mushies and hopefully, I will have some decent restriction. I don't want to be too tight, but I can't be eating the way I've been eating...
Oh, and the funny thing...I had an appointment scheduled with Dr. K on Saturday, but when I had today off I was so eager to get in there I totally forgot! Made another appointment in 3 weeks, so if there isn't enough restriction, I can get another .05 or so.
Tomorrow I will write about my theories on esophogial irritation and pills and my concern that my overfill was just due to long lasting effects of my antibiotics. Anything to weigh in to that?


I have this huge (and probably totally unfounded) fear of esophogial cancer. My aunt has had really bad problems with hers and a few surgeries as a result. I fear that when I eat too much, my food is just sitting in there irritating it.
ReplyDelete