Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 23rd Food

1.5 handful of Cheezits, few sips of Gatoraid. PB. Drank after eating, and it was pretty early.
3 Oreo cookies.
Lentil soup with lemon...yum!
Small iced tea, sweetened.
White Castle - 4 sliders, 1/2 small french fries, small order clam strips. UNUSUAL. I've been eating more than I like and not optimally, but I haven't had White Castle since before surgery. Even then, didn't have it very often, maybe 2 times a year. Not what I have been having typically, but a bunch of events came together, and there you go...
Shrimp and veggie stirfry.
Few bites of hard cheese, two tablespoons of goat cheese with 2 croutons.

Exercise: minimal. Got out one stop early, so walked 15 blocks home. It is soooooo hot, exercising outside or even walking the 12 blocks to the gym...didn't happen!

Drinking: Had some Crystal Lite Fruit Punch. About three glasses. That iced tea, some water in the am.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yana - I was like you on the article. I read it through a few times as well. I find that putting posts like that on my blog are really good when I am struggling and go back to read old posts. I read your last post and I can understand going back and seeing things that you "didn't" do, but what about all the things you did??? Look at your progress?! You are doing really well. Looks like you've hit the "reset" button which I think is good. Look forward and downward.
    Fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lost well in the beginning because you were eating the same things that you always did but a lot less. now you have stalled because your body adjusted to that. so you need to change it up. try one thing at a time. maybe something like concentrate on more protein and eating the protein first. i usually hard boil a bunch of eggs and keep them in the fridge. in the morning i will crack one and eat it slowly. that is usually good for breakfast and it keeps me satisfied. i also like beans. i will open a can of black beans and saute some garlic and olive oil and mix the beans in. great for protein and a few bites will fill you. these are some suggestions that i know work. because i like to eat the way you do, what i want and not necessarilly whats good for losing weight. good luck and never give up!

    ReplyDelete