I finally feel like I have better restriction, where I am not so much looking for food to shove into my mouth hole every five minutes.
I've been getting on the scale, 227 this am, and yesterday.
Breakfast was a v. small handful of bagel chips with whipped cream cheese.
2/3 of a small greek yogurt with strawberry jam
half of a lunch portion of chicken cutlet and mashed potatoes - gave the other half away before I even started eating.
bite of chocolate. ok, two bites.
got a small frozen yogurt and soft pretzel. ate about 1/3 of the yogurt with the raspberries on top, an had about a 1/4 of pretzel with dipping jalapeno sauce. Pre this fill I would have eaten the whole thing, as well as all the chicken and potatoes.
snack: small vegan red velvet cupcake which stained my shirt, 6 small olives, bit of cheese and three thin slices of baguette.
Late dinner - half a small and VERY DELICIOUS hamburger, avec bun and some of the fries that came with. No booze.


No comments:
Post a Comment