Tuesday, August 3, 2010

amazing update

Despite the fact that I am the ONLY one in the challenge that GAINED WEIGHT!!! Boooo! Hisssss! I'm still happy today.

LOST: several pounds I thought I was holding onto real tight!

Where did they go - I was feeling svelte before I hopped in the shower, a few hours after getting up, so I popped onto the scale for weight of 225!!! Haven't seen that in a while!!! Woo and hoo!!!

Have you found that your weight upon arising/post potty is not necessarily your lowest weight of the day?

I will NOT allow this to let me eat crap today, I will NOT allow this to let me eat crap today. I WILL NOT allow this to let me eat crap today!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I weight more in the day than I do first thing in the morning. I usually expect this from eating and drinking. Sometimes, however, I weigh less than I did that morning. This ALWAYS surprises me, but I usually don't "count" it as my low because I never see it the next morning! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sorry I've been MIA . .too much going on lately. I'm glad that you committed to not letting a small defeat be permission to "eat crap today!" Good for you!!

    I love it that you post honestly about what you are eating, and I know that if you made a few changes that the pounds would just sail right off you. If you're up to it, consider limiting yourself to one "splurge" food per day -- e.g. one cookie, cake, chocolate, fried food, bread or breaded food. It looks like you're eating a few of those foods every day, and I'm sure that you'll be in Onederland before you know if you make an adjustment there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! When are you going to Colombia? I'm very interested in hearing about it and seeing pics. Is it just for vacation or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPEEE.. so glad that scale is paying attention.. hopefully you are on a roll (so to speak)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Catherine up there... congrats on your efforts!

    ReplyDelete