Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Grrrr.

Oh, today has not been a stellar day. I was up at 6 am to do some of my moonlighting work, then I had to go to court to get yelled at. In my profession, sometimes you must accept that you will be yelled at and treated like a child. I was so dreading this, and it was bad, and it is ongoing, at least for another month or two, but I hope to get done with it all by Halloween or so. Here's hoping, anyway!

Took myself to lunch afterward to console myself. Went to dim sum. Got a bunch of stuff and didn't eat it all, but ate A LOT...4 little steamed shrimp dumplings, 2 larger steamed shrimp dumpings of 3, 2 shrimp noodles of the 3, and 4 little friend shrimp.

A coconut water from the coconut.

A bubble tea with milk. Left most of the tapioca.

A mango mochi cake.

Later, a sweet roll, a tiny cooky, a bite each of raspberry cheesecake and chocolate roll and pineapple roll...here's what happened:
 
(red bean mochi cake)

I went into an amazing Chinese bakery. Everything is super fresh, cheap, and good. And did I mention cheap? So I filled up a tray, spent less than 10 bucks and probably had about 5000 calories in 2 minutes flat.

I have this constant impulse to buy tons of crap! I don't eat most of it, I give it away or throw it away but I buy it and eat some of it.

Must stop.

For all my talk about not wanting to be too tight, I kinda wish I could've managed 2 shrimp dumplings and then worried if I overdid it.

Tomorrow, Bogota. Pictures, dancing, celebrating a wedding, walking, fun.

Then, a fill and hardcore bandster basics. Because while I am wearing a size 16 dress from Jones New York (NOT WOMAN!) to this wedding, I could be wearing a 14. And then a 12. And it's just gonna keep going, I know it. As long as I use my tool. Keep it at a helpful level and MAKE GOOD CHOICES!

1 comment:

  1. Good choices are hard to make these days. It was so much easier in the beginning.

    Have fun at the wedding.

    If you want we could do a one-on-one challenge to get back to the band basics....

    ReplyDelete