Tuesday, August 3, 2010

How tight do you want to be?

Scale was an new again low - 226.5. That's good, haven't seen that in a while.
I've been throwing/giving away food instead of eating it, which is good. Like buying bags of cookies, eating one and giving away the rest. I have very little restriction, I can eat bread, etc. And I don't need to chew very well. I am torn, like I said, because I feel like it's not a great idea to keep yourself really tight, but I obviously am not able to control myself when I'm not tighter...

What do you think? How tight do you like your restriction for optimum weight loss/life balance. Do you/have you kept yourself tighter during weight loss and then a bit loser to maintain? Please weigh in!

Monday food was nothing until lunch, when I had liver and onions, half a serving of fried potatoes, a small serving of salad, a bit of bread with butter. A bunch of homemade fruit punch, which was caloric but OH so good. With real fruit. Compote, if you will.

Then I had one small dulche de leche cookie and half a small chai latte.

later was a slice of napolean cake.

Dinner was borscht with a spoon of sour cream and a very small bowl of chickpeas from yesterday. And half a sugar cookie.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely on the tighter side. And I HATE HATE HATE PB'ing, so as soon as I feel a bit stuck, I am done eating. Done.

    It's not for everyone, I admit, being this tight, but I still have 100 lbs to lose, and I am dealing with it okay. If I start turning to sliders, I might get it loosened. If not, I am going to ride it until I can't stand it any longer. Some days it kind of bugs me, other days, I'm totally cool with it.

    Like you, I just don't think I can be trusted when it's a little looser...

    ReplyDelete