Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Food logging

Tuesday: small handful Fritos (breakfast. weak.)
Nathan's hot dog with mustard and sourkraut, including the roll
small order cheese fries
italian ice
I finished up work at 3.30 yesterday and went to the beach. Coney Island, baby! I sat in the sun and read my book and had an amazing time. Took me about an hour to eat the above.
1/4 tomato
1 shrimp and about 1/4 cup sauteed zucchini

I wanted ice cream. Didn't have any.

I know I said I wanted to do a pre op diet to jump start and detox, but we are moving on saturday. I don't think I need to explain any more than that; there is no kitchen in the new house yet, and I have a fridage/freezer full of expensive protein. Last night I cooked the shrimp (wild shrimp from whole foods, bought on sale) and veggies from the farmer's market on Sunday. Leftovers went with E to work for lunch today.

Dinner tonight will be marinated hanger steak. Maybe I will make chicken soup as well, a small batch.
Leftover steak and poached chicken for something...maybe I will overcome my aversion to chicken salad?
Tomorrow will be fish. I have frozen.
Also there are half a dozen pasture raised eggs...doh!

1 comment:

  1. Protein and veggies are great to keep you on the straight and arrow :) Those meals all sound delicious.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete