Today I didn't eat or drink all day until about 3pm. I had one little strawberry hard candy at noon, when I rushed out of the office to meet a client. Oh yeah, I got up at six am and went right to work.
I went to KFC's drive through at 3 pm when I decided I would start chewing the steering wheel. 3 strip meal with potato wedges and a biscuit. Lemonade. Small. Ate about 2/3 of it, then had a small PB in the parking lot by work.
Handful of peanut m and m's around 5 pm.
7.30, 1.5 cups of chai from Indian cafe. split an order of beef momos (tibetean dumplings with hot sauce)
half a potato samosa, and a lentil/potato dried yummy thingy. chutney and tamarind sauce. It was spicy and tasty. Not a huge portion but felt slightly uncomfortable at the end of the meal which included another cup of chai and some nibbles of assorted Indian sweets. Drank a bottle of water with dinner.
Home now at midnight. I feel...precarious. Like I almost have the esophageal spasms that I suffered from before the Great Unfill...Twinges. A phantom pain in my ears, alternating. Scared to lie down and go to sleep. Looked up how to treat the spasms, and the number one issues was stress. Scared to take a Xanax...work stress is huge right now.
Haven't kept up with the happiness project. Did go to Bikram one day last week. Got yelled at at work. Conflicting bosses SUCK! Men who think it is ok to yell at work suck. No weight loss. 240 on Sunday morning.


Sorry to hear that things were not good yesterday. The best part of a bad day is that it ends and you get to start fresh.
ReplyDeleteI recently realized that I was having way too many carbs and not focusing on protein... Perhaps the carbs you're eating are making you hungrier? Just a thought.
Right on so many fronts! Yesterday was actually better than last week, but left a slight (and I am being way over dramatic) PTS reaction which resulted in me trying to avoid my bosses.
ReplyDeleteI def need more protein and less carbs. I just need to eat better quality food, period. I will start by tracking like I did in my weight loss period!