237.5 this am, probably the bottom swing of where I have been in months.
I think I am going to see Dr. K about getting a teensy tiny fill. Maybe .05 or so. I would like a bit more restriction. I know I should have the will power not to eat two slices of pizza, but it would be good if I simply couldn't without bad effects. I get a little tight sometimes if I don't eat carefully, but rarely PB unless I bolted food down. A few incidents of night time reflux earlier on after this last adjustment, and due to late night eating. None for weeks now.
I'm not going to write about this now, but probably will work in it in a word document during the day at work - Living the Life You Want. I've had a theory for a long time that if you picture the life you want, and how you live and start living like that now...bam! The healthy thin person of my dreams doesn't eat too much crap and exercises regularly. She also has a clean house and calls her mother every day...so there's work to do in all those directions!
What about you? What is the life you want? Not a fantasy of being an NFL cheerleader, but the best version of you that you can see, that makes YOU happy!


How much do you have now in you band? I am at 10 cc's. Which seems like a ton. some days I can eat nothing at all. Like today I had 3 bites of salad and pb'd. other days I can eat everythign in the world with no issues. It makes you wonder do I need a fill or not. I have no idea.
ReplyDeleteLet us know what you decide
Heidi
bandedup.blogspot.com