Friday, August 12, 2011

Happiness Project Update

Little things, little things...where was I...
Had I done Monday? Monday basically sucked. The highlight of Monday was watching Weeds on TV, I think.
Tuesday was showing my friend Jason our apartment that we are living in now, in hopes he takes it over when we leave and move to our house, two blocks away - its's a cozy but nice place, and cheap!
Wednesday was an amazing Bon Iver concert in Prospect Park and relaxing on blankets with a bunch of lovely girls.
Thursday was a return to Bikram yoga - so happy! Need to find other exercise that doesn't require about 2.5 hours of commitment - 90 min class, plus manadatory shower and getting there and back...other happiness includes being flirted with by CUTE CUTE firemen.
Today my weight is 237, as low as it has been. Yesterday I ate (some of this was because that's what was at work) 1 pm half a caramel filled chocholate frosted donut and a cup of popcorn.
Drank water.
after yoga a recovery smoothy with pineapple and coconut milk/water? and banana. Under 300 caliries, I was promised. It was very sweet and delicious, but I don't know if I buy it...me J for dinner at a sushi place, had a few edamame, split an age doshi tofu, got a yellowtale and jalepeno sashimi app and a fancy spicy blah blah roll...Ate 2/3 of the tofu, 1/2 the sashimi, and one bite of the roll. Had it packed up for E along with a sashimi app for his dinner. Then we went next door to get ices and an entire truck full of new your's real finest, FIREMEN! came up and started ordering, flirting, teasing, etc. so fun! we were slightly mouth agape, but managed to control ourselves and move away slightly to observe them from a distance.

What way my goal again? Oh yes, 246 for last Monday which I failed. But I am close, and suspect another Bikram class will get me there. And maybe another one or two over the weekend will get me to next Monday's goal of 234! Another thing that will help - trying to control the crap in the kitchen and eating more protein. Greek yogurt here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment