1. Happiness project
Thursday, August 4 - forgot to do anything, so I told Eric when we were in bed going to sleep...he told me to buzz my lips and held his finger up to them so I made the blub blub blub sound and giggled for a few minutes. Then we went to sleep.
Friday, August 5 - went to see Midnight in Paris!
Saturday, August 6 - found the wedding shower card I had bought for a different shower three years ago to use for tomorrow's shower...I'm weird, it made me feel victorious, like Take that, stuff! I know where you are!
Sunday, August 7 - went to a nice bridal shower and truly had not one iota of Wish it were me. Didn't even realize that until right now. Did fun eye make up inspired by Midnight in Paris.
Monday, August 8
WEIGH IN FAIL - I was 239 that morning.
what was my pleasure? it was kinda a rough day. didn't feel great. i caught up on my bravo shows, but that didn't exactly make me happy...
Monday food:
1/3 everything bagel, buttered, one slice munster cheese, 2 tspns hersheys syrup and small box 2%milk over ice.
inside of half a roast beef sandwich, clam chowder, sweet potato tots
3 chocolate covered pretzels
greek yogurt with onion soup mix, potato chips
small portion rice with parmesean and truffle oil
Tuesday food:
one cookie
salad with chicken and lf dressing and feta


I'm with you in the happiness project. Decided I was way too negative and am trying the positive thoughts. Good luck.
ReplyDelete