Saw Dr. K on Friday, September 9, and got a little tweek, just .1 cc.
She said maybe I am "skinny on the inside" because although I'm not PBing or having reflux unless there is user error in a major way, I have a lot - 8.5cc's and a lot of weight still to lose.
I'm definitely a little less hungry and looking for food.Last night I had some DELICIOUS organic frozen yogurt with key lime curd and graham cracker crumbs, and I left a third, cause I didn't need it, although it was delicious.
Weights were:
saturday 236.5
sunday 237.5
today 238
Hmmmmm.
As you might have guessed from my lack of blogging, I did not jump start with a pre-op diet.
I'm not going to detail the moving fiascos, but there were many and they aren't over. Furniture was stolen out of our yard, construction isn't done and results in new films of dust every day. There is no usable kitchen although I do have a fridge, at least.
I was researching some stuff about running a business, and they talked about paying yourself first. Before you pay supplier or bills even, you have to pay yourself first. I worked very briefly with a life coach (one session, she ended up iritating me, mostly because she insisted on this) who repeated this to me. Before I exhaust myself with a job I don't (didn't) care about, pay myself first by making sure that I had a chance to sit and write with a fresh mind, even if it meant getting up earlier.
I need to think about what kind of salary requirements I have.


No comments:
Post a Comment