Wednesday, September 21, 2011

blatherings

So, I did not manage a full day of liquids, but I did take it very very easy, sipped about 1/4 of the first shake, drank some iced tea, ate a pretzel rod and about a quarter of a toasted bagel, then chicken soup with a matzah ball and...a "hush puppy" which is a hot dog and mashed potatoes wrapped in a wonton wrapper and fried...hangs her head in shame...childhood favorite...also 2 cookies and orange juice to try and fight off a cold.

Yesterday I ate pita chips and a garlic dip, one cookie, then some salad, 2 pieces of lamb shish kebab and some fried potatoes. Also had a spoon or two of cherry preserves and hot tea.

Weight this morning is 238.5. I can't loose anything, mostly because I can't stop eating or go to the gym. I don't think I'm eating huge amounts, and I am not gaining weight, so that's good, but I'm definitely not loosing either.

Now, about the spasms...I haven't had any more. I really think they might be due to the Spanx! The more I think about it, the time I was having the spasms before I was wearing a lot of Spanx! Has anyone had a bad reaction to Spanx? How sad...

Today I've had half a brioche roll and a few pita chips. I am also sick as a dog and am going to leave and go get chicken soup for lunch at the kosher deli across the street. Debating not coming back afterwards...

Just got a vacation request approved - going to Costa Rica next month! Interesting note, one of the worst issues of being overweight was going to CR and not being able to go zip-lining because I was over 250lbs, the top allowed weight. Will have to get on E to loose a few pounds, because he is right around there.

3 comments:

  1. Costa Rica sound fun! and Matzah ball soup sounds awesome. You just inspired my birthday dinner request!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spank has not given me spasms but i has made my stomach and port hurt. Maybe a bigger pair would hold you in less but at last stop the spasms?

    It is very hard to resist solids but the fear and reflux keeps me in check..most of the time :) Good luck with your progress and the zip line in Costa Rica.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok after you brought up the hot dog I could not stop drooling. That sound yummy. I may have to try that out one day...

    ReplyDelete