Mortgage - not yet.
Mortgage contingency clause in sales contract? Expiring Friday.
Weight - not changing. A few pounds above 220. I hit below once, then went up by 7 lbs! The next morning. Although the size 2 LB pants don't fit anymore, they are just too big, and I'm in the size 1.
Bikram classes - not so much. Hurt my back last week, and haven't been back yet.
Promotion at work to supervising such and such - accomplished, but pay raise has not yet happened although I am told it is coming. Don't know what that is, and am therefore not getting excited about it. Yes, this is the same %^&%*^%~ that told me I was the worse employee he had ever had and didn't know how I had ever held a job.
Got a mini fill on Saturday with a PA at NYU, Anne. She's lovely. .15cc's. Small reflux action the last two nights...not good, even when I didn't eat after 7.30 and went to bed at midnight. Also, I started eating right after the fill. No liquids/mushies. Very bad. Just popped a prilosec in hopes of avoiding tonight's reflux. We talked about the plateau. I told her that I finally don't hate myself, and that makes me less motivated to lose weight. I can shop at the Gap and Anne Taylor. I fit in airplane seats...she said now is the time to buckle down. Increase exercise. Maybe even...shock....gasp...diet! Some people like weight watchers, she said almost apologetically.
What do you guys think? What I am doing is obviously not working. Worth a shot?


I love Weight Watchers. In all my "diet" efforts since I became an adult 12+ years ago, it was the only program I lost weight with and maintained for 2 years. In fact, when I reach goal - I plan on joining WW for maintenance. I love journaling what I eat and the excercise I do. It holds me accountable. So, if you don't mind writing things down - I say go for it! :) Just remember, WW or not - you still have to make healthy food choices and excercise. Good luck girly!
ReplyDeleteYes -- this could be great for you! Based on your posts about what you are eating, it sounds like that is what's holding you back from losing more, and being on a plan like this is bound to really help you a lot! I really liked WW when I actually stuck with the program. It's surely going to be a ton easier with the band's help! Go for it! Here is to your continued success!!
ReplyDeleteI say yes! It's worth a shot. I'm confident you can do it!
ReplyDeleteI agree-- WW is an excellent idea and you will do SO great with a structured plan. You're a smart and structured thinker so you will relate to the plan and can even make it into a fun 'game.'
ReplyDeleteI think WW is just the thing to get you over this particular hump-- and you can do it!!