Sunday, November 28, 2010

checking in

The acid reflux continues to be a problem. I think I've mostly figured out that I can't eat ANYTHING after 8 pm, and I must sleep propped up. Weight has been around 220, up to 220 after this weekend, but bm issues continue so I am not concerned.

Two bikram classes so far this week, and I will try another one today to make three. Not enough water. Not too much thanksgiving overeating, actually, I feel completely fine about that except that on Friday I had two slices of sweet potato pie - it was delicious!!!

Let's see what I ate yesterday...
home:a few crackers with mama made chopped liver
E's folks: three little slices of french bread with cream cheese and smoked salmon. 2 thin slices of St Andre cheese, square of dark chocolate, and 4 almond cookies.
Randazzo's clam bar on Sheepshead Bay: 3 oysters, 3 clams, and two packs of oyster crackers.
Pho Vietnam: one little piece of grilled beef, one piece of shrimp on sugarcane, a bit of noodles, 3 slices beef from pho, broth, one bite softshell crab, few bites of fried fish.

And half a container of ben and jerry's...that was excessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment