Monday, November 22, 2010

Back on the wagon

90 minutes in the torture chamber tonight after work. really hard. feel amazing and accomplished. even though I couldn't do a some poses and had to stop for  a moment to breath a few times. that's the nature of it, I guess. Somethings that I couldn't do before happened today, then others that I've done a few times just didn't work.

Eating: 1 small bag of ruffles cheddar cheese potato chips.
kashi red berry cereal with 2 percent milk
strawberry banana yogurt
mini box of milk duds - 4 little guys
lentil soup
about to have 6 veggie nuggets
maybe some reduced fat cheese and a cracker. maybe a dark square of chocolate...

considering: WW. Still thinking about it. My para, who is a 22 year old guy, wants to do it with me...he's so enthusiast about everything, it's adorable. Sometimes a little annoying.

2 comments:

  1. Whatever it takes to get you on track is what you should do. It sounds like you did great at yoga tonight :) Something I have figured out (and this is only something I can say about myself) is that the more I try to make little changes the better off I am..Like no crap in my mouth until I have had something good for my body first and changing little things to get more exercise (not some big class or program).

    What works for me may not work for you though..Really have a think about what motivates you. Like what got you through law school or other hard things that you have accomplished?? If you think WW will do the trick than go for it..if it is something else do that.. :)

    Good luck!!

    xxxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay gor making it to the yogo class! and I agree small steps are a great way to go! You sound like your doing well!

    also- we still on for sat.? if so what time?

    ReplyDelete