So last night I fixed 6 Morningstar Farms Buffalo Wings and some greek yogurt for dipping. I had two. A few sips of apply cider. And a little slice of cheese.
And I was sick all night long...was throwing up and feeling completely shitty. Kinda slept, propped up on all the pillows I could find.
The bonus is that I was 219 this morning, but I didn't want it like this. Although I like to think it was due to my yoga class. I wanted to go tonight as well but had to stay late at work for a stupid conference call that will result in me only having more work!
Today I started the morning with a milk steamer with a little bit of pumpkin pie syrup. Then I had:
small bowl of kashi cereal with milk, soaked for a while until it was soft.
2 packets of lipton cup of soup, chicken noodle.
small bag of fritos
about 8-10 pretzels
3 chocolate kisses
just came home and am making some mac and cheese, and will eat a little tiny portion.
not a lot of protein, I know, but I was looking for bland stuff that I wouldn't get sick on...I should've gone for a protein shake, I know.


That's all you had all day? God I wish I had your restriction!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're rocking it!