By Einstein's definition, I am totally insane - doing the same thing over and over again but expecting something to change in the outcome...
Working, leaving the house around 7 am and returning around 9-10. Or 11. A few days I get home by 7, 7.30, which is an early night.
Not eating much breakfast, not preparing anything, occassionally will eat half a scooped out bagel if they bring them in at work, or a piece of coffee cake, if it is in the kitchen.
Lunch has been a cup of soup from the coffee shop in the building, sometimes with a small chopped salad or a side or piece of chicken breast. One day was a turkey sandwich on white toast.
Dinner sometimes doesn't happen, as I am scared to eat late. Or sometimes it does. Varied from meat and veggies to (once) an entire package of macaroni and cheese over an evening.
Heartburn - minimal if any the last few weeks.
Weight - scale broke and I haven't gotten a new one. Clothes fit the same.
Halloween candy - it's being eaten on a daily basis.
Exercise - what's that?


Dosn't look like you are eating much which is how I feel too. But I don't really exercise and i do slip in apeice of candy at least once a day which probably is why I'm not losing weight either. I know it is hard and frustrating.
ReplyDeleteMy mom has hoshimotos and my sister hypothyrodism. They each just take some kind of medication for it to keep in check. And unfortunately neither lost any weight by getting on the medicine that regulates thyroid.
Heidi
bandedup.blogspot.co