well...two of the protein shakes I was going to use today were expired...
and I was SOOOO hungry when I got to work!
I had a small salad with chicken and veggies and yogurt dill dressing. No feta, which I usually get. No croutons. No side of potato chips.
haven't been drinking water.
ate 7 mini swedish fish.
had my "leader" yell at me today. for a while. i usually spend 1.5 days out of the office with clients. he has abolished that for the next month, until after new years. he's pissed off at me because I haven't accomplished things. I accomplish plenty. He just likes to give me super screwed up cases and doesn't make clients think I can handle them, undermines my abilities, then gets mad when they want him over me.
What a donkey.
He yells and curses and screams. Uses vulgarities a lot. oh well. sigh.
I can look for a new place. exactly what I want to do when I am trying to plan a wedding. perfect.
i will go to 8 pm yoga tonight. probably won't eat dinner after that!
secret: I've suddenly been getting night coughs for the past week. it sucks. I don't sleep after that happens because I am scared. But I don't have a lot of restriction. and I haven't been abusing my band. promise!


No comments:
Post a Comment