Wednesday, November 30, 2011

wedding dress shopping began~

V, I will follow your advise and set one additional goal each day.
so, every day, I can do:
1. 8 glasses water and synthroid, prenatal multi, and glucophage (once I take the time to fill the script!!)
2. protein breakfast. I have a greek yogurt and farmer cheese with me today, will see what I feel like. yum, may have that soon!

3. Goal for today: Make a list of cases that are SUPER stressing me out, and stay late if necessary at work and finish at least one per day when boss isn't bothering me. Those not being done are SUPER stressing me out and keeping me from good sleep and lead me to stress eat.

yesterday's food:
4 mini swedish fish
i mini twix bar
salad - same as yesterday, didn't finish.
synthroid and prenatal multi (powdered, mixed with water)
half a bottle of water

wedding dress shopping - found 2 possibilities!

japanese food for dinner
tempura - one shrimp, 2 pieces veggies
sashimi, few pieces, 3 sushi w rice.
lots of water before dinner, and some during. not good but...

dessert was hagen daaz ice cream, 1.3 small package.

worked from 7.30 am - 6.00 pm without a single break - my friend brought me the salad. SOOOOO stressed and crazed here!

must find time to exercise, must find time to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment