well, I failed at step 2, eating my protein breakfast.
I didn't eat until 2 pm, when I went to the cafe downstairs and ordered a large chicken soup and potato knish as well as a plate of grilled chicken, roasted eggplant and rice.
I ate the soup and half the knish, threw out the rest.
Had half a piece of ice cream cake for office birthday.
3 pieces candy corn and one mini swedish fish (office mate has on her desk!)
ate grilled chicken plate for dinner 6.30-now.
(trying not to eat late - last night I had a little bit of night coughing, but not bad and went back to sleep)
drank 1.5 bottles water (24 ounces each) and just filled up number 3 at 7.30.
Still at work, by the way...and so not done!
I took my synthroid and will wait on the prenatal because it is an empty stomache thing. Will make my list and finish one task before I go. I don't want to stay because I am pissed off at one boss. But I do want to stay to take care of stress. So I guess I will...
My parents live 12 minutes away. Home is 50 minutes late at night with no traffice, over an hour in the morning, even if I get up super early and leave at 7 am. So I stayed at my folks last night, and am planning on it tonight as well. E asked if I was moving to the suburbs!


No comments:
Post a Comment