ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ - the bloggy meme that all the cool kids are doing!
A
- Age: 32
- Annoyance: Intolerance, hatred, people who clip their fingernails on the subway
- Animal: None. I like 'em, but not enough to clean up their poop on a regular basis.
- Actor: meh
B
- Beer: Yuck!
- Birthplace: Former Soviet Union - now Ukraine
- Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes
- Been in Love: Yes! ;)
- Been bitched at: Unfortunately. I don't like it.
- Believe in yourself?: Working on it.
- Believe in God: Sure. My understanding of it.
- Before weight: Right now...280 lb. I think I may have gotten up to 290 at one point, but I never got on the scale to confirm
C
- Car: Metropolitan Transit Authority - i.e. subway
- Candy: chocolate raspberry truffles. Or Twizzlers and Hershy's with almonds
- Color: brown
- Cried in school: in the bathroom or corner of the library
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla Bean
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese
- Cake or pie: Yellow cake mix cake with chocolate frosting. Pecan pie. But the most amazing dessert ever is a Macaron from Pere Hermes!
- Country to visit: India
D
- Day or Night: Dusk
- Do the splits?: Never
E
- Eggs: Over Medium
- Eyes: Greeny-hazel - I've been told my eyes remind people of the Afgani National Geographic Girl
F
- First crush: Tommy ?
- First thoughts waking up: Am I late?
- Food: before the band - PASTA, and lots and lots of it. Chinese food. Just too much of good food.
G
- Greatest Fear: Losing the love of my life since I finally found him.
- Goals: to be healthy and not limited in what I do by my weight. And to have babies. And to be hott!
- Get along with your parents?: Yes, but the funny thing is I see some problems in our relationship (I think everyone must have them) and my friends are all envious of what an amazing family I have. My mom is unconditional love. And my dad is the man I think can do anything.
- Good luck charm: none
H
- Hair Colour: Dark Brown
- Height: 5'4.5"
- Happy: Yes!
- Holiday: Thanksgiving
- Health freak?: Well, I've been educated and interested, and try to eat organic when I can.
- Hate: That I got to the point where I need surgery. That I am a terrible procrastinator, period!
I
- Ice Cream: Vanilla and something
- Instrument: Studied violin, but now...
J
- Jewelry: have some nice pieces that are too small to wear. Some necklaces that are simply too tight on my fat neck, other that just look silly with my, ahem, volume...recently looking for more interesting pieces and may have my old ones made over into something a little more funky. I've recently designed a silver razor blade charm with my old diamond solitaire set in it...I'll post a pic when it is done!
- Job: lawyer
K
- Kids: I plan on trying in about two year, hopefully my PCOS symptoms will be resolved by then.
- Kickboxing or karate: I took tai kwan do for a few classes in high school!
- Keep a journal? I have a shelf full of blank books with a few pages of entries!
L
- Longest Car Ride: 25 hours straight NY -> New Orleans
- Love: Is something I was scared I would never find.
- Laughed so hard you cried: When A tickles me in bed!
- Love at first sight: No. There was infatuation that lasted for years and years and years...but that's a different blog!
M
- Milk flavor: Organic totally tastes better!
- Movie: yes, please
- Mooned anyone?: No
- Marriage: Looking forward to it when it happens.
- Motion sickness? Sometimes.
- McD’s or BK: McD's
N
- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 22
- Number of Piercings: now, one per ear. Had those high up piercings in my ear twice, but they always hurt too much so I took them out. And eyebrow and tongue, but they've been gone for ten years now...
- Number:9
O
- One wish: To stay on top of things.
P
- Place you’d like to live: Paris, Tel Aviv, New Orleans, London, New York...Oh, I do! Maybe a bigger apartment or a house.
- Perfect Pizza: Clam pie from Pepe's in New Haven
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke. Hate Pepsi. Coke from Mexico or anywhere else it is made with sugar instead of corn syrup is the best...
Q
- Questionaires: eh
R
- Reason to cry: happiness
- Reality T.V.: Housewives, any housewives!
Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes
S
- Song: There's usually something in my head...
- Shoe size: 9.5
- Salad Dressing: Bleu Cheese
- Skipped school: All the time. Almost didn't graduate cause I missed too many gym classes...spent my last week of high school doing back to back make up gym classes!
- Smoking: A lot, for a while in college and law school. Last year, less than half a pack a month...will stop completely 4 weeks before surgery and for a while after. I may indulge after a while, but it really is an occasional thing and I feel completely comfortable I will never be a "smoker" again. And sometimes some wacky tabaccy...
- Sing well?: I can't carry a tune to save my life, but I love it!
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries, if they are great.
T
- Time for bed: Always before A.
- Thunderstorms: Love them.
- TV: I watch too much of it
U
- Unpredictable: people you think you know really well
V
- Vegetable you hate: raw celery, fennel
- Vegetable you love: mushrooms, spinach, tomato (I know they are technically a fruit!)
- Vacation spot: Treasure Beach, Jamaica; London; San Fransisco (vacay vs. travel)
W
- Weakness: Potatoes, pasta, bread, rice...
- When you grow up: will never happen
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I dunno that any do. Maybe my boyfriend. We have eerie similarities.
- Wanted to be a model?: Was recruited to be a plus size model twice when I was thinner.
X
-X-Rays: scare me, not terribly, but still.
Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: sunny
Z
- Zoo:Sad
- Zodiac sign: Aries


Wow, you have your eyebrow and tongue pierced! Majorley hip girl!! Thanks for doing this, Yana. Love them because we get to feel like we know you just a little better. Great questionnaire!!
ReplyDeleteHey Yana did you live in Ukraine for long? Do you speak Russian? My DH lived there for a while. I visited him in Russia, Uzbekistan and Kyrgystan - he was working for USAID. Wild places.
ReplyDeleteHilarious -- I am 100% with you on people clipping their nails on the subway!! Or anywhere in public (or in the office) for that matter!! Drives me freaking bonkers -- so disgusting!
ReplyDelete