Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Dread

I guess it is a bad sign of my PIG to have the Sunday dreads, but I do, I have them BAD!

Sometimes I even get the Saturday dreads...the "oh noes, I have to go back to work on Monday" dreads...

I called out sick on Friday. And am debating doing it again tomorrow. Nothing major, in fact they've all been pretty alright, but that isn't making it better...

Still no news on the house situation. It's kind of ridiculous that we've signed a contract to buy a house September 1, and still don't have a mortgage. Our mortgage contingency clause has expired, so technically we are no longer in contract, but the I think the seller is holding out for a little bit with us because we are being told "any day now" for a while.

My weight is sticking at 220-222. My restriction has left the building. I've been eating tons of stuff...on Friday I absolutely stunned myself by eating 4-5 slices of french bread and a bunch of tortellini. (to be fair, they were very small and thin slices of french bread)

I'm very intrigued by the pre-op diet/detox that some of you are doing. I lost soooooooooo much during pre-op.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry things have been tough for you lately. Don't give up!
    As for the constipation issues-- I'd say try to favor some more fiber filled foods, what about Go Lean Crunch? It is like granola but it is filled with fiber.
    Or some baked apples with cinnamon and lemon?
    As I said above, don't give up... keep on looking for new solutions!

    ReplyDelete