Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Remember that restriction I had...it really vanished.

The amazing amount of food I ate today:
1.5 cups of rice cooked in beef short rib gravy and two eggs, fried in butter
small carton of oj
scooped and toasted everything bagel with scallion cream cheese
custard filled pastry
shrimp cooked in butter with rice - about 8-10 shrimp and 1 cup of rice
8 butter cookies from the bakery.
half a mini cheesecake

I don't know what is wrong with me...I feel depressed and stressed and going off the deep end.

Yesterday I ate 2/3 of a container of sour cream with lipton onion soup mix and 1.5 small bags of potato chips.
a family size package of rice a roni
and some other stuff that I can't remember, I think...oh yeah, one mini pack of caramel filled cookies (4) and a pizza hot pocket.

6 comments:

  1. i think its offically "funk" season!
    tomorrow is a new day...i know, easier said than done! You will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it is time for another fill. That or maybe a 5 day pouch test to get back on track. Try not to go too long down this road. I have done it before (not with the band) and become completely derailed.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.. been there.. I am doing a refocus on my food Yana.. I am basically on day 4.. and sticking to a strict list of foods (more or less) and I got my fill today a nice .5cc..
    You may want to really make a conscious decision on your food choices.. some are doing the 5 day pouch test to jump start the WL again. But like Nella said.. allot of people are in a funk.. hope you get out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl: let me tell you-- I just got a fill and WHAT a difference a coupla cc's has made. I've gone from feeling frustrated and humiliated to hopeful and exciting in just a few HOURS!!
    Get back in there and keep working with the docs until you get the right restriction.
    The band works if you work it-- you CAN do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a fill is definitely in order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yana, stop eating rice. it expands in your stomach and gives you a false sense of fullness.

    ReplyDelete