Tuesday, September 10, 2013

So, yesterday looked like this:
1 shake
1 bottle water
1 small spinach salad with tomato, cucumber, mushroom and grilled chicken w light ranch
1 bottle water
1 cup tea
dinner...2 glasses wine, few bites of raw fluke, 1/2 piece toast w crab, 1/2 small order fried calamari, 1/2 chicken breast, veggies, 1/2 piece bread w evoo and a few bites of peach cobbler. it was a celebratory dinner and I have very very little restriction at this point.

This morning the scale read 257.8, a loss of 2.2 lbs, which makes me think the scary number was not quite accurate. So I am very pleased with this, pick up my shake and run out the door as it is late.

My first appointment of the day is...with a mystic dude. He is an older man who sits in this apartment in Brooklyn, people go there, take off their shoes in the hallway and quietly wait their turn. You go in, ask him some questions, tell him your first name, then he asks for some other names, scribbles things, runs the back of his pen in the air over your hand and tells you he will fix or he can't or you need to come back or...he doesn't have a fee, but you are supposed to leave him something. My friend and I each left him 10 dollars. This is the second time I've been to see him, and he totally mirrored what he said last time, except last time he said come back 3 more times, this time he said come back 2 more times...so I am thinking he's got a great memory and a great scam going or I will spend the 20$ and come back two more times...

I did not have a chance to guzzle my shake before I left home and at that point it was 10 am and I was hungry. I went to a cute cafe and had an english muffin, scrambled egg, slice of cheese and one piece of turkey bacon. A lemonade. A few bites of scone. I also bought some snacks at the organic market, Amy's Organic snack mix, a single serve of hazelnut chocolate spread, hummus and whole grain crackers.

I'm getting my fill tomorrow, so I want to eat something "bad" for lunch. I'm so sick.

Here's my plan:
drink a bottle of water
drink a shake
drink a bottle of water
drink a shake
I think the breakfast was around 500 calories, with the drink, etc.I'll eat some of the snackies I got, but just a bit.  I will measure them out and keep it at 300 calories. I will go home and make a healthy dinner and enough for tomorrow as well for husband.

Tomorrow, I will have a shake in the am cause I am getting a fill.
Lunch and dinner will be liquids post fill. I'm tempted to go really tight, but I am leaving for a 2 week vacation, so I think I should probably take it easy, I'll put back half of what I took out last time and hope it does something! I didn't really have a lot of restriction, although since I gained all this weight since I got it take out, I must have had some!

Lap Band Girl asked me how I will be accountable. I don't really know. All I know is before and after I got surgery, I spent a lot of time blogging, reading blogs and focusing on this. I was at a stage in my life where it was very easy to make myself and my health a priority. And I lost that. So I'm going to start by coming back here again.


5.53 pm...And...today is not going remotely how I planned.
My friend showed up with cupcakes form the AMAZING PLACE.
He then proceeds to get take out from another AMAZING PLACE.
And a client brings me Godiva (that's the easiest, cause it is sealed up, and I plan to regift it. Or hell, save it for an emergency.)
AMAZING Places are not that amazing, are they? Those cupcakes were nasty sweet. I don't want more although they still exist.
So, no shakes drink, one bottle of water, one cup of tea, 1.5 cupcakes eaten (they are small though), a few crackers nibbled, a few spoons of babaganous (sp?), Israeli couscous, salad and one falafel ball were eaten.
I want to eat a shrimp parm hero before my fill tomorrow. Or at least half of one. And I've been eating so badly for so long I bet I could eat it and still loose weight for tomorrow's weigh in. I hate that I will probably take that challenge. I've kinda already decided in today's goodby to bread...I have a hard time with bread when I have good restriction.
That is all.


1 comment:

  1. Blogging has always helped me. And I commented on your last post about my fitbit and myfitnesspal. They really, really help me.

    Just don't beat yourself up over the gain. Put it behind you and focus on what you can do right now!

    ReplyDelete