257 this morning. Three pounds down since Monday morning.
On Tuesday night I was not as bad as I had feared, I had two smallish thin crust slices of pizza. I was 257.4 lbs Wednesday morning. I had liquid breakfast and went to see Dr. K for my fill. She said I had 8 cc's in my band (and very minimal restriction) but when I requested more right before my trip she refused. She had taken out .6 cc's in June, and I've gained almost 20 lbs since then. I was having night coughing like crazy. We settled on .1 cc to give me a little boost and we will re-evaluate when I return in October.
I ended up having popeys for a late lunch - I was so hungry! I had 3 tenders, small mac and cheese and some fried shrimp. I had a shake for dinner. A single chocolate square in the am. I think that's it...
257 lb this morning.
I ate a handful of corn chips, 2 tablespoons of hummus, some strained yogurt and olive tapenade and cherry tomatoes.
Lunch was Thai food - veggie rolls (fried), shrimp with bamboo and peppers (not saucy, and I only ate 1/2 the rice) and a Thai iced tea. Then I had 2 egg custard tarts from the Chinese bakery.
Nibbling on a handful of snack mix.
Dinner will be shake/juice and black bean soup.
I'm also going to try and take some cleansing supplements for the super pooping.
Tomorrow will be shakes/juice in the am, and a proper dinner before Yom Kippur fasting (25 hours of no food or drink, including water). Saturday will be no food or drink except for dinner around 7.30 and it will be light, I think.


Hi Yana! I'm just catching up on blogs after a long while. I saw that you were talking about getting married in a previous post. How was the wedding? And the honeymoon? Would love to see any pics if you're open to sharing!
ReplyDeleteHeather
gettingbacktoskinnymini.blogspot.com