Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bi-Annual Posting

Yes, it's true, I've come back from the dead to do what has become a biannual post on my blog. I'd like to say, OK, let's try this again! But I look at the blog and every post says, OK, let's try this again!

I weight pretty much exactly the same as I weighed in June, which is good.

I'm wearing a size 16W. I went threw my closet and got rid of a bunch of stuff and went shopping and spent a ton of money on 16W clothes so I have nice stuff to wear to work and don't feel like a bum.

If/when I lose weight again, I'll be happy to give it away.

Business is going amazingly well. I feel very self conscious saying this, but I feel like I have more money than I've ever had in my life, I am doing what I want (in terms of working for myself, and not having to do things the wrong way just because some  boss wants to me to) and am feeling pretty good about it. Also working harder than ever, usually seven days a week, but that's ok.

The weight. It's not coming off. I can't find a spot where the band really restricts me so that I can loose weight without getting night coughs.

I dunno...just checking in, I guess. I stopped reading most blogs because I was depressed that most people were successful and I am a semi-failure at the band. I'm not a total failure, but cause I've kept off some weight and I haven't gained any which I am 100% sure I would have done without the band. It does give me some measure of restriction.

That's all for now. I'll try to check in more and check you all out more.

xx,
me!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are a success with the band....you aren't putting the weight back on!!

    It's just a matter of WHEN we put the effort into losing more weight. I'm HAPPY FOR YOU!

    Thanks for checking in!

    XO







    ReplyDelete
  2. YANA!!! Keep going hun!! I had my band in February 2007 - that's nearly 6 YEARS AGO!!! It's only now that I have actually got my
    $#/£ together and got this thing going!

    I honestly think that I had the band (i was self pay £7000!)and then thought it would be a miracle. I was told it wouldnt be, and it was a tool and bla bla bla but I still thought that it would just do it's thing.

    To be honest, I am a complete and total band failure. I dont use the band any more. It's in there, it's filled, but I havent had a new fill since the beginning of last year - so it's now loose and I get well hungry. I eat better than I ever have but I still have to be careful of the pukes.

    I have found that after 6 years I am now ready to do this on my own. I have found a love for myself that I didnt know I had. It's been hard and tough mentally, but physically it's been a breeze.

    Because the band meant I wasnt hungry most of the time at the beginning I found it easy to do a calorie counting thing. I ate 500 in the morning, 500 at lunch and 500 in the evening. I think you are about the same weight as me when I started getting things together last May. I have since lost 3 stone (32lbs!)

    I ate cheese, chocolate, wine, bread, take out and everything but I stuck to those calories.

    If I had a day where I had had soup and then a milky coffee and dinner and I was at like 800cals for the day I would go out and buy a MASSIVE bar of chocolate and make SURE I had my 1500!!

    It didnt work when I ate less calories. No more, no less.

    I gradually cut the calories weight loss by weight loss... and now I have about 1200 a day. It's still loads and I am still losing slowly.

    that's my story. Its not for everyone. It works tho.

    I urge you to not think of yourself as a failure EVER as this wont help your self esteem or therefore your weightloss. When I feel rubbish about myself I eat wrong. Think of this blog and your journey as the Story of how you overcame this massive disease. Look at your achievements until now. WOW girl!! You have lost like 40+ pounds already!!

    When I resumed my journey I was bigger than I was when I had my band by 18lbs!! Your already less of a failure at the band than me!! LOL

    I love the fact that I am a band failure as it shows I have even more strength and willpower than a regular bandit. We are the hard core!

    I am just like you. I cry watching other peoples body morphs on youtube going from 300lbs to 140 and think "Why not me" well DAM it's totally gunna be. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year but I am going to do it.

    Come join me and love yourself hun!!!!!

    Keep posting even if its rubbish. Its better than letting it all fly. :)

    Hugs

    xbunnyx

    ReplyDelete