6.25.12 251.4 lbs
That was my weight in February of 2010, just two months after surgery. I've lost all the accomplishments I made since then.
My best friend and I, who is post-partum with number two and hasn't lost her baby weight in a year have started a weight loss challenge - we want to loose 20 lbs by labor day.
She pointed out that when I am accountable online, I do much better. So: here I am. I'm also going to email her my plan and my summary every day.
June 25, 2012.
251.4 lbs
Today I will take my meds:
Synthroid
1500 mg glucophage, split into two doses, with meals
Prenatal vitamin
Fiber supplement
I will drink water, and no caloric beverages.
I will eat 1200 calories. This will include 60 grams of protein. It will probably also include one ear of fresh sweet corn, which is about 120 calories for a medium sized ear.
I will do 30 minutes of exercise. Today, this will be walking for 30 minutes. This will include me going to go join a gym. The one I will join is about 8 blocks from my house. I can also go to their other gyms, one of which is a bit further away but has a parking lot, so if I am driving that day, I can go there easily.
Wish me luck!


Good luck on this! How was the visit with Dr. K?
ReplyDelete-- It's me, Dinnerland, with a new blogger ID:
http://jumpbackdoitagain.blogspot.com/
Come visit me any time!
Good for you getting back on the wagon. I often fall off, and promptly get run over by said wagon myself. I have recently been forcing myself to get back to being online-accountable. I too have a better way of it when I'm blogging and staying on here. Much more motivated and such. Keep your chin up girl.
ReplyDelete