Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Testing to post from my email

I don't like opening blogger at work, and I don't like blogging late at night when I get home...so I am hoping this will work.
 
I am up to 241.5 this morning.
I have healthy food in the fridge. I have a small fill scheduled for Friday.
 
My goals for today: 3 bottles of water - that's 3.15 quarts.
60 grams of protein
1200 calories.
bikram yoga class
 
I can do this today.

--

3 comments:

  1. Today is all you have Yana... keep plugging along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can do this! I know you can! I had several months of being off track, and once I got on, I've lost 40 lbs in 3 months. Something just clicked, and I found my motivation again. I hope this happens for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know how it goes. Even with the band it is still a struggle in my mind to choose the right foods every day. And most days I make a lot of bad decisions.
    Heidi
    bandedup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete