Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hi Luvies,

Not quite coherent, but here's some stuff going on:

I saw Dr. K last Friday and she gave me a little fill, .2 or .3 ccs.

I was hungry, looking for food...

And now? I seem to have lost two pounds, but still hungry. Still thinking about food when I wake up. There was a magical spot where I was not interested in food before 2 pm, and even then, could only eat small amounts. I can eat a decent amount now, like a sandwich with bread.

I don't really feel like blogging, but I don't want to not do it. 238.5 this morning. Just ate some cheese and a few flax crackers. booked up until 9-10 am every night this week. going to maine for vacay next week. bought kitchen cabinets for the new house. still need appliances. put off our move for another month, so we don't have to move into a construction site and have everything done and cleaned.

2 comments:

  1. Keep checking in with us!

    Glad to hear things are moving along with the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I'm a Brooklynite too. Good to see another one out there. I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete