I was 235 this morning. Did I already say that?
Breakfast:
Cup of tea, no sugar
Omelet: three organic eggs, half a package of mushrooms, tablespoon butter, garlic and dill.
Small Chobani chocolate yogurt 110 calories
Grilled chicken breast and broccoli
Sugar free chocolate pudding 60 calories
Small Trader Joe dark chocolate bar - I have no will power and it was in the house. The last of the junk food and of course I had to eat it. Didn't look at the calorie count...
Nuking a bag of frozen broccoli with cheese sauce, just 135 calories for the bag.
Dinner will be either a lean cuisine/kashi meal or maybe some sashimi - maybe not, because there's lots and lots of salt!
had a 200 cal packet of lean cuisine spring rolls and a lean cuisine butternut squash ravioli with walnuts and veggies in a creamy sauce - it was actually really good!
I know I've been eating a lot of processed food today, but I am trying to clean out my fridge in anticipation on the move in less than 2 months!
And probably some other food items that I locate in the house. I have definitely not been atkins, but I am trying. I'm not ordering junky take out, I'm not going to the corner store for junk food, I'm trying! And except for the horrible (dark) chocolate bar that kept plaintively calling to me from the bottom drawer of the pantry where it was hidden under the clean dishtowels and the Chobani chocolate yogurt, I haven't had any sugar.
Also, a while back I bought this package of supplements called Garden of Life Perfect Cleanse. It's a three part system that is supposed to "Purify", "Capture" and "Release" - basically fiber and laxatives that is supposed to clean your intestine out. I couldn't use it because I couldn't swallow the capsules for a while, but I will take advantage of my current lack of restriction and do the week of tablets and mix in every night - three pills to "capture", a scoop of mix in with water (Chrystal light?) to "Capture" and three capsules to "Remove". I'll let you know how it goes...
Schedule for the week:
Sunday night:
put away all my piles of clothes. I've got lots, because nothing fits, because I gained 20 lbs...
lay out multiple sets of yoga clothes and work clothes for the week and bag them for grab and go to get to the gym.
GOALS:
Do a sharp reset of my habits. Prioritize my health. Plan when I will exercise and what I will eat ahead of time, so I can always make good choices.
Bikram yoga 5 days in a row.
Perfect Cleanse 5 days in a row.
Find good tenants for the rental apartments.
No sugar 5 days in a row, including all the little yummies at work!
Drink lots of water.
Eat Greek yogurt for snacks. Maybe a little fruit if I want to get crazy. Or hard boiled eggs - put them on right now!
Be back in the 220s again. Forever!
Monday
6.30 am bikram yoga class
8.00 shower and dress for work, buy protein shake for breakfast, also Greek yogurt and fruit.
8.30 drive to Westchester from Brooklyn
11 am - make sure I repost rental apartments on Craigslist and call back all messages form my VM
12.30 meet my and mom's friend for lunch cause she works at my job site, eat salad with chicken and maybe fruit if I need a sweet
5.00 drive back to Brooklyn
6.30 cook basa filet and snap peas for dinner, do the Perfect Cleanse regimen, show the rental apartments, and organize/pack one shelf in the dining room unit, work on writing projects for aging project
Tuesday
6.30 am bikram yoga class
8.00 shower and dress for work, buy protein shake for breakfast
8.30 drive to Long Island from Brooklyn
11 am - make sure I repost rental apartments on Craigslist and work on my list that I made Monday
12.30 eat salad with chicken and maybe fruit if I need a sweet
7.00 buy chicken, eggs and fruits, veggies, and yogurt at supermarket by work, drive back to Brooklyn
8.30 cook protein and veggies for dinner and to have in the fridge and for E to take for lunch, do the Perfect Cleanse regimen and organize/pack one shelf in the dining room unit, work on writing assignments for aging project
Wednesday
6.30 am bikram yoga class
8.00 shower and dress for work, buy protein shake for breakfast
8.30 subway to Manhattan
11 am - make sure I report rental apartments on Craigslist and
12.30 lunch - make a date with mommy to eat lunch with her? eat salad with chicken and maybe fruit if I need a sweet
5.00 subway back to Brooklyn
6.30 meet the crew for a new internet start up that I was asked to join has to do with aging and eat dinner with them while we meet, do the Perfect Cleanse regime despite being in company ...
Thursday
6.30 am bikram yoga class
8.00 shower and dress for work, buy protein shake for breakfast
8.30 Subway to Manhattan
11 am - make sure I report rental apartments on Craigslist and
12.30 lunch with my coworker, eat salad with chicken and maybe fruit if I need a sweet
5.00 subway back to Brooklyn
6.30 cook dinner, do the Perfect Cleanse regimen, show the rental apartments, and organize/pack one shelf in the dining room unit
Friday
6.30 am bikram yoga class
8.00 shower and dress for work, buy protein shake for breakfast
8.30 drive to Westchester from Brooklyn
11 am - make sure I report rental apartments on Craigslist and
12.30 work through lunch, eat salad with chicken and maybe fruit if I need a sweet
6.30 drive back to Brooklyn
Saturday
weight myself and be in the 220s again. permanently!
Sunday - do this all again - re-evaluate and plan.


This sounds like a great plan - I know I do much better if I make my lists.
ReplyDeleteAll that aside....CHOCOLATE CHOBANI?! please explain!!!
Good luck with all of your goals-- I hope it all comes together.
ReplyDeleteOne piece of advice on goal setting: I'd isolate your weight control attempts in separate goals from your other life goals.
You've got a lot going on and it just seems like so much to keep track of... also: the more specific and 'granular' you can be, the better. Perhaps planning one day at a time will help? (It helps me...)
Like I said, good luck and hope it all comes together!
What ever it takes!! Right??
ReplyDelete