Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dear Blogland:


I’m sorry! I’ve neglected you and suffered for it. I’m sure you’ve suffered too, missing my wit and sparkling humor.

Shout out to the fabulous N, who has prodded me and emailed me and reminded me I was not forgotten. She’s becoming an inspiration.

So, there is good news and bad news. Not a lot of bad news, so I will start with that:
I haven’t lost any weight.

But, now good news :
I haven’t gained any weight!

We have finished renovating our two rental apartments and have them rented out. The tenants moved in yesterday.

I took E away to a little weekend getaway over Memorial Day weekend and we went here and stayed here and looked at beautiful views and stopped by a yard sale and bought a cool lamp and then ate organic burgers at Poppy's  and visited  this place. It was fabulous and relaxing and E was so thrilled and happy that I organized all of this and I also felt great that I was able to do something like this and afford it - not that I'm that flush, but it's been so nice to be able to do something like a little weekend away and not worry about being able to pay rent.
 
BEST NEWS: appointment with Dr. K tomorrow. I think she will do a total unfil and measure how much liquid is in there and then hopefully give me a fill that sticks so I have some actual restriction and can start losing weight again.

3 comments:

  1. glad you are back. and good for you for not gaining. It is a struggle every day.

    Heidi
    bandedup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yana. Hope everything goes well with Dr. K! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete