Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday is anothe blogday

Yesterday, I weighed in at 235

I ate:
vanilla LC EAS shake
chicken chili and a few bites of grilled chicken and broccoli. I got stuck on a piece of chicken - I was relieved. OK, so slow the f down.

went to a bbq at a friend's house around 5 pm. Over the next 6 hours:
I decided to have no booze, as it's extra calories and makes me more relaxed. I tried to keep to low carb, but was, as you will see below, unsuccessful. I am trying again today. Every day is a new day.
First made a plate with hummus, grilled veggies, labne (a thick yogurt spread), pickles, some olives, had grilled chicken which was really moist and delicious.
fruit salad
more fruit salad.
a bunch of mini mini lebanese pastries
pita chips with more hummus and labne.
several bites of chocolate cake
cheesecake. not even gonna lie. had a big slice when you consider all of the little tiny bites I had over a few hours.
small piece of pita with cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment