237.6 My 3 kilos in December hasn't quite worked out, but with the amount of junk that was thrown at me and I refused to resist, that's not so bad from the starting place. Having the scale definitely helps. Also, I notice weight gain from my engagement ring. I remember once reading about wearing pants with defined waists, so if you gain a little you are uncomfortable.
Fiance and I both weighed in this morning.
We have 8.5 weeks until our wedding.
We decided we were going to try and loose 10%. Which is kinda crazy, but not completely out of reach, is it? I know it won't be super healthy, but we want to feel good and look good for this event and the pictures.
so...23 lbs in 8 weeks. can I do it? yes I can.
I'm going to go back and start reading my blog from the first year after surgery, you remember, the year I lost all the weight and not gained any? ;) part of it is i was so scared to hurt myself.
ok, playing hooky from work today. going to take care of a bunch of stuff but going to start with a yoga class.


10% is aggressive, but perhaps doable-- but you've got to get moving girl!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything and I hope you can get where you are trying to go.
A piece of advice- may be a repeat, and it is what I am currently doing- I looked at my overall eating patterns and found the single most 'destructive' pattern and am focusing on that one.
(It is my eating dessert every day and sweets whenever...)
SO: I am focusing my energies on giving up dessert and sweets most of the time-- and I think it is working well. Every other change that might be needed will come next after I feel like sweets/ dessert are in good balance.
Once again, good luck and enjoy the whirlwind wedding planning!