Thursday, December 29, 2011

239

I had a secret last hurrah yesterday. I went to white castle and ordered their small meal, and a three piece cheese sticks, and a small order of clam strips. Took me about 2 hours to eat this all. I didn't finish everything.

Threw it away, and only had a small fage yogurt with strawberry after that. 239 this morning, a high weight for quite a while.

I'm sleeping much better if I do not eat late at night. This just has to be worked into my schedule, even if I eat at work. Speaking of, there is an exit strategy looming, which you will all hear much about in the future, assuming it goes well.

I also need to be better about taking my meds. Synthroid and glucophage - the glucaphage is just such a large pill, and I hate crushing them; they taste so nasty. Will take that right now.

Went to a Bikram yoga class at 6 am. It sucked. It was a silent class, so I didn't get the guidance I want. Also, at almost 20 lbs heavier than when I started Bikram, I felt like shit, was really abusive to myself, even though I called it out and tryed to be positive - I was there, I am trying, etc. I couldn't do things I used to be able to do, but that might be a function of time away from the practice.

So, to eat today:

lots of water and diet peach snapple, I bought the mixes.

odwalla protein monster with 25 grams of protein, 290 calories and 36 grams carbs. a little high on carbs, but it tastes good and it will get me started while my eas myoplex lite shakes arrive from amazon.

fage greek yogurt with strawberry, 140 calories, 12 g protein, 17 gram carbs

total 430 calories, 37 g protein, 53 g carbs

then I have a few options - turkey pepperoni or sliced honey turkey with a few melba toasts, lean cuisine meals with crazy low calorie counts, frozen burito from teh health food aisle with lots of protein and low fat...

there is a new basket of delicious looking truffles and chocolate covered pretzels etc in the kitchen. i will try really hard not to have any at all, or if i must, a few roasted nuts which are in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment