I've been a bit busy...I lost a little bit of weight, down to about 170, 168 was the low I think. Then I gained some...in the form of twin girls!
S and L were born on February of 2015. I only gained 27 lb with the pregnancy and then lost it all by 3 weeks post partum. And then I pretty much stopped. I've been hovering around 170lb, give or take for a very very long time.
I had 2 unfills during my pregnancy, then I breastfed for a year and was taking a ton of supplements, so I never had any fills. I'm actually on the phone right now to schedule an appointment for a little fill, have my annual esophogram and also the metabolic testing that tells you how many calories you burn.
So between mothering twins, running a business, trying to be a good wife and daughter, something has to give...and it has been my health. I recently started doing some exercised in a book about time management and practice development, and there is an exercise where you list your priorities in life and then look at how you divide your time...there was a real disconnect!
One of the things that helped keep me accountable was being part of this community. And I haven't done that, not really, in years. I'm going to pop in your blogs, see how you are doing and try very hard to post in here. I haven't weighed myself if a while, so I will start with that and come see you all together.
Just do me a favor, if you are reading this, leave me a comment. It will be so encouraging!


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Yana! Nice to hear from you. I guess silence is pretty normal this long after surgery, so don't feel bad, and congrats with the twin delight! How amazing! Enjoy them. I look forward to hearing about their exploits and yours on here again!
ReplyDeleteXx Hugs bunny xX
Hi Yana! So glad to hear from you. Congratulations on your twins!! I had another baby two years ago (it was a very traumatic pregnancy and birth) and I did gain. :( I'm really trying to get back on track because when they're two you can't say baby weight anymore.
ReplyDeleteI don't blog anymore, but sometimes I think I might start again. We did start a FB group with a lot of the old bloggers recently and I'm friends with lots of them on FB too. Don't know if you you are on it, but let me know if you are.
xoxoLinda
JELLOoooo! I am hear and reading.
ReplyDelete